Vice Presidents Anonymous is a support group for recovering VPs, much like Alcoholics Anonymous is for alcoholics. But instead of sharing stories about struggles with alcohol, we share stories about struggles with greed, sleaze, aggression, delusion, paralysis and imbecility .
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
BECOMING A MEMBER
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR VICE PRESIDENTS ANONYMOUS?
WHAT IS YOUR VICE PRESIDENTS ANONYMOUS SCORE?
To join, just click on the Certificate of Merit to your right and print it out. Frame It. Then put it on the bulletin board in your kitchen, or over the fireplace in your living room. Or if you want to remain anonymous, on the inside of the door to your attic.
ANONYMOUS MEMBER SURVEY
1. Have you ever wanted to take a vacation but were afraid to leave your subordinates alone in the office by themselves?
2. Have you missed dinners, ballgames, birthdays, weddings or funerals during the past year because you felt you had to work?
3. Do you wish your family and friends would mind their own business, and let you work right through the weekend?
4. Have you done more than one all-nighter for work during the past year?
5. Have you gained weight from all the pizza, fries, burgers, peanuts, and coffee you’ve had to consume while on the run?
6. Do you ever forget what day it is, where the rental car’s parked, or what hotel you’ve checked into?
7. Does your spouse think you prefer to spend time in hotels and airports because it’s more fun than home?
8. Do you get irritated by inferior performers who seem to get ahead faster than you?
9. Have you ever switched from one company to the next so you could have more authority and resources to do the job?
10. Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you became a farmer, ran a Bed & Breakfast or joined the Peace Corps?
HOW TO SIGN UP
If you answered "yes" to at least one question, then you demonstrate executive position, talent, skill, and most of all, commitment...
There is a 60 second test for Membership. Here is the test: